The world of gaming is a thrilling escape into another dimension where winning is everything. With the evolution of technology and advancements in the field of graphics and computer animations, video gaming has been revolutionized into an epic and addictive lifestyle. Whether its console gaming or PC gaming, the players get to enjoy and engage themselves into exhilarating battles and mesmerizing gameplay. With the growing trend of gaming, gaming accessories and equipment also play a vital role in adding more detail to the whole experience. One such accessory is a proper gaming chair. Moreover, gaming chair with a cup holder is becoming the next big requirement essential for playing.
Top 3 Best Gaming Chair W/ Cup Holder in 2021
- CONSOLE GAMING COMFORT provided by a plush removable headrest pillow and segmented padding...
- CONTROLS AND DRINKS AT THE READY with a removable side pouch that hangs off the left arm...
- Electric Power Reclining System with Adjustable Headrest: Simple two buttons press...
- Comfortable and Durable: With overstuffed padding and leather surface fabric, this power...
- 8-point electric massage system and heated lumbar region option make this an awesome...
- Stylish leatherette finish - soft to the touch, long lasting and easy to clean.
Why Do You Need a Gaming Chair?
Gaming chairs are special chairs that are designed to meet the needs of gamer that spend more than two hours every day or sometimes the whole night sitting on a single chair playing video games. There are two aspects of getting a gaming chair. One is comfort and body support, and second is extra features to make the gaming experiencer more immersive.
Comfort And Body Support
Whenever you sit at a single place for long hours especially in a wrong posture you start getting tired and an aching body. This is because your body is not meant to sit idle rather it is designed to move. Thus while gaming for long hours, the most important thing you need is a comfortable chair where you can sit relaxed but properly without having to slouch or getting strained at one position. There should be a lumber support to avoid putting unnecessary strain on your back by sitting in an unhealthy posture. Some gaming chairs are designed ergonomically to adequately support the gamers body and give them all the energy and focus that is required to win a battle. To have the best gaming experience you need to buy a gaming chair which provides comfort and full support for your body. Moreover, gaming chairs with a cup holder should be considered best as it promotes hydration during those long hours of excessive battling.
The second aspect of a gaming chair is the gaming features that are designed to enhance the gaming experience and to make it more enjoyable. Many features like speakers with surround sound systems, vibrations motors, USB ports, headphone jack etc. makes the experience more engaging and super fun.
How to Choose a Gaming Chair
Gaming chairs come in a lot of styles and with a vast variety of features for video games lovers. For you to decide which gaming chair is best for you, you need to know the important aspects to look up into a chair before buying. If you can afford, it is best to get a nice gaming chair that is not only comfortable but also offers a good collection of features that will help you to focus and gracefully win all your battles.
- Speakers with surround sound and subwoofers are an electrifying addition to your game room and helps you to dive headfirst into the gaming world
- Vibration motors installed in gaming chairs helps the game to become more alive as you can actually feel the bombings and loud noises through the timely vibrations of the chair. This is a very cool feature and certainly steps up the reality of the gaming world.
- With a headphone jack in the gaming chair, you can also plug in and set your headphones on and enjoy the gaming sounds without disturbing anyone else.
- Gaming chairs come in two styles, a rocker style chair without legs that is low on the ground and an armchair style chair that is elevated that supports people with bigger bodies and long legs. Hence, when it comes to comfort, you need to choose a chair that is a best fit for your body type and size.
- The material of the chair is also another aspect that needs to be considered. Many chairs have leather covering which gives a very classy look and is easy to clean and maintain since leather is more durable but the downside is that it causes sweating and feels very hot in summers. Other kind of fabrics are more breathable but they are not simple to clean or maintain and are not that durable as well. So you need to make a choice according to your personal needs and environment.
- The best kind of gaming chairs are the ones that are lightweight so they can be moved around and are foldable for storage purposes. On the contrary, if you have a room dedicated of gaming and portability is not your requirement, then you can also get a heavier one with more features and details.
In addition to other accessories and extra features available in a gaming chair, some gaming chair also come with a mug holder. The presence of a mug holder makes the life of gamers more easy and convenient. It promotes hydration during the gameplay. During long hours of gaming, some players get so lost and involved in the game that they forget to keep themselves hydrated or do not find any time to pause the game to get up and drink. Some players who do drink keep their cups, glasses or bottles nearby either on the console or near the keyboard and most of the time the drink ends up spilling. To avoid all of these factors, the presence of a mere mug holder seems to be a blessing in disguise as it minimizes the spillage of drinks and give you an easy access to your drink during the gameplay without even pausing the game. Most of the gaming chair have the mug holder on the left hand side for this very purpose so that the players can easy and conveniently drink without disrupting the events happening in the game. So it is best to choose a gaming chair that not only provides body support but also has a mug holder to keep yourself hydrated during your epic gaming marathons.